• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Project Won't Load

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one project that will not open... other projects will open, but not this one.

I was editing the project, exited the program, went right back in and it won't load. When I click on the project it just shows a grey window, nothing else.

Is there anything I can try?

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

I think at times you have to completely LOGOUT of Adobe, which you do from the Adobe Cloud Application (the main application which allows you to launch all your adobe apps).

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue with a project that was almost finished.

Many hours of work and I'm wondering if it is lost now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent 6 hours on a project and having the exact problem as you both 😞 

Click on project thumbnail --> Screen goes blank --> Returns to main thumbnails screen... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm now having the exact same issue. Followed every piece of advice in this thread and nothing has helped. Harumph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and you logged out of adobe Cloud, and logged back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This never helped me. I started the project over

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me often. I literally sign out then sign back in.

I also downloaded Adobe Cloud to get updates, and I can sign in/out via that desktop app as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Works with the same steps. sign out / sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush never worked for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.  Was in the middle of editing and although I can see the thumbnail, when I click on it, the timeline doesn't open - I'm so annoyed, as there's hours of work I can't access! What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think at times you have to completely LOGOUT of Adobe, which you do from the Adobe Cloud Application (the main application which allows you to launch all your adobe apps).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything suggested in this thread as well and literally nothing has helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how long was the video you are trying to access? I am having the same problem with a 30 minute video, and if I try to oepn other shorter projects they work fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s 8 minutes long so not that I don’t think. It’s so infuriating

Lizzi Mills

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got mine to work, and it is about 30 mins, so time limit is doesnt affect it. I cant really expalin what I did, I kind of just waited a bit and then opened it up again. It may be something to do with internet connection problems, but other than that I dont know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is frustrating, I have spend hours on a project, and suddenly it dissapears. I have loged in, loged out, turned of, turned on etc. etc. Nothing helps.

Yes my MacBook pro meets the minimum criteria. I pay money for the program and it wont work. Rather bad if you ask me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same issue I've faced and tried everything on this thread. All other projects on Rush are opening except the one. The app didn't even crash this time, I just exited the project and went to the home screen to make sure it was saved and couldn't get back in after. Can someone suggest any alternative methods of fixing this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I have spent a while editing my video and now whenever I try to load into it, it just brings me to a blank grey screen. I have tryed making copies and signing in and out but nothing has worked. If you have found a solution to this problem please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!!! I lost 3 weeks of work and almost jumped out off the 5th floor .... BUT! I remembered, sometimes Rush loses some of its resources. Don't know why. Most crappy software I ever used.... So no logout and in, no restart works, nothing like that. 

Steps worked for me:

Alt+click Rush icon. 

Allow to reset preferences. It,s like you just installed the program. 

Accept tour and then close it with "X" t the right top. You will see your projects, but still not working.

Start a new project. Let it load. Maybe it crashes. But after if you restart Rust, you can open your project again!! 

It worked for me! I hope I could help!

Good luck!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why did it say i need to reset because of not auto saving and now some of my projects are stuck on a grey screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this issue quite frequently when using Adobe Rush.  It's very frustrating that the product doesn't work smoothly but I've found a fix that works for me. I have over 20 years of experience in IT support so familiar with diagnosing and triaging issues.  Previous suggestions don't always work 100%.  Of course you need enough disk space to run the app, you need an internet connect to sync with the cloud, your laptop spec needs to meet minimum requirement, all very basic.  You can try quitting the app and relaunching, turning sync on or off, duplicating the affected project or restarting your laptop completely.  These measures don't always work.  I suggest when opening your project from the Home sreen, when it fails and you are left with a blank screen, go to File - New - Project.  Attach a picture and create a new project.  Once created and you are back on the Home Screen try launching your original project again.  This method got me back up and running when all the others failed.  Adobe your product is crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW when you create the new project, whatever issue is cause this will cause the project creation process to hang and fail.  When the creation hangs Ctrl Alt Del task manger - end task on Rush.  When you relaunch Rush you will see the new project thumbnail (So it was created....!?).  Then click on your original project that had the issue and it should load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So out of rage I started clicking at random and suddenly my project started showing. Grey screen has been solved with this for me. That's all I can add to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.  I worked long editing a project, then clicked the home icon, and it's been stuck on rotating circle screen for a while.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I just left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

I'm worried to just close Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines