• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to render successfully in Rush

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export, I nearly immediately get an error that reads "unable to render successfully" and nothing else. How do I fix this? I've already tried power cycling the app and the phone.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

I also got mine to finally work by shutting down all other apps on my iPad, restarting, locking each section, and waiting for it all to run smoothly on the preview before exporting. THANK YOU ALL!! My end of year sideshow for my elementary class of the last two years was stuck on my iPad, but I'll finally be able to share it with families now. Thank you! ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Community Expert , May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Of course I have to ask the obligatory "Did you run an update? Did you sign out of Adobe and back in again?" questions, because in the majority of cases, these are the fix. 

If you're still experiencing the same issue, do a quick test: try exporting out the Sample project that came with the app. If it exports fully, you may be looking at 2 causes for your own project not rendering: 

• Something is corrupt/not working properly with a Graphic/Title/Overlay in your project - try removing or replacin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear that Rush is unable to render successfully.
• Which device are you using Rush on?
• What kind of media files are you working with?
You may check if there is enough space available in your targeted hard disk. Also, try to export other format and see if it's works.

Let us know.

Best,
KRawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an iPhone 6s, I'm not sure what type my media files are. They're all videos that came from my camera roll so maybe mp4? There's plenty of space on my phone for the video to save. How do I export other format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
And finally I found a solution!
    May the peace, blessings, and mercy of ALLAH be upon you ALL.

I've tried all the solutions ALLLLL OFFFF ITTTTT! It dosen't work!!! And finally I found a solutiom!
STEPS...
1: Duplicat the project.
2: In the new one DELETE half of the project OR until you get 90 secondes.
3: Try to render.. it will work.. 
hopefully.

4: Duplicat the Oiginal project again.
5: In the new Project DELETE the first 90s You renderd the first time.
6: Keep the next 90s and render.
7: repeat those steps untill finish your video.
Finally... Collect ALL videos you renderd in RUSH And render them.

I hope it works for you..🖤

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I got it to render was to remove the text tittle... so annoying seeing is we're paying to use these features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue???? I am using Note 9. Need help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem with not being able to render successfully, does anyone have any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error as well.  20 minutes, bare bones video. No transitions, no titles.

I checked my device (iPad) for space. 200 G available. Estimated file size: 785 MB

Another post mentioned locking the tracks. Done. Powered down and turned back on.

Tried all three available presets for quality setting.

Still getting the error. Of course this is happening on a tight deadline, lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Heather5C3D, struggling with the same situation over here and wondering if you'd managed to figure it out in the end ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same problem - plenty of room on my iPhone, file size 355MB. Tried shutting down the phone - the error comes a lot later 😄 At some trials it does not even give the error message, just hung. Has anyone figured it out yet? Wouldn't mind switching to Premium, but does that solve the problem???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I managed to solve the problem. When I was looking for help on my computer, didn't remember my Rush password and made a password reset. When I opened Rush on my phone again, I was required to login again with my new password. Tried rendering again and it worked! Did nothing with the video itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now dealing with this same issue. I have restarted, signed out then back in, and confirmed that there is almost 200gb available on my iphone7....what's the resolution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, just wondering if you managed to figure this out in the end? I have to submit a video for a project and I'm sat here stressing that I won't be able to upload it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I locked each audio and video track and it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thanks for that tip, I actually tried locking each and it actually worked. It was of really great help cause I went through a lot of links and almost an hour of frustrated crying. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iphone SE (2020), plenty of free space, up to date OS. locking the tracks was the only thing that worked. Thank you!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I u installed and reinstalled the app on my phone and now have no issues.

The process did erase my presets that I had for different devices, so that sucks but at least I can export videos now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a crap product. I get all kinds of errors trying to import standard PNG and JPEG files. I finally had to resort to taking screen shots of high-resolution astro photos just to get simple pictures into a project. That alone is just unacceptable. But then the project won't render. It just won't. Total waste of time. And no, I'm not going to spend my time uploading information for you so you can debug this garbage on my back. I'll spend my time finding another solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me too - iPhone SE, many GB of space available.

I tried locking all tracks and re-installing the app as mentioned in other comments but it still wouldn't export.

I eventually just exported on my laptop instead, since Premiere Rush syncs between the two. Hopefully it's just a problem with that one project - I do like the convenience of exporting from my phone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it! 
Lock all of the clips and audios (just open the rows, and click the lock button) and it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work for me. I have locked rows, updated iPad, checked storage, changed fonts, removed all text, reset password, rebooted iPad, duplicated project, same error within first 2% of export. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there "time code" in the error message?  Usually when I get an error it gives a time code.  Then I have to look what is happening right at that point.  Most often it means I have to slightly move the graphic or video in that moment a smidge to the right or left and then back.  Not sure why this happens.  But something I noticed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no time code. I had pan and zoom transitions throughout. I
deleted them all and it exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you editing on your phone or on computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines