• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot reinstall Robohelp 2020 trial

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a Mac on Monteray and had the Robohelp trial working fine.  I deleted some test projects and it stopped working. I have tried to reinstall Robohelp but the install screen is a simple white rectangle with a never ending blue ring going round and round. It wont re-install. I have deinstalled the previous trial (29 days left) and shutdown, re-started, re-downloaded etc and the same result. Im assuming there is file somewhere stopping me from re-installing - any ideas about how I can get back on my trial?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you'll have to talk to the RH folks about that one - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff, I'll give it a bash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp