Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default tab in Responsive HTML

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When users are looking at our help, if they clicked on search, the next time they will open the help link, they drop into the search tab (which is shown empty).

I would like that users will go to the TOC tab every time the help is opened (help.mydomain.com) is there an option for that as a URL (like in filters)? Maybe an option to disabling the browser caching of this specific thing?

If no out of the box option available, would you recommend looking into scripts for doing that?

Thanks!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To the best of my knowledge there is no built in option or known way of achieving what you want. It is, as you have realised, a browser caching issue There are various offerings on Google for that but from what I have been told, they don't always work well. One person I know of eventually found they had to get their web server configured in a certain way. I don't have the details.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp