Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to switch over my Project from Robohelp 2019 to Robohelp Classic 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Since, i am facing lot of issues with Robohelp 2019 Skins. I just want to swich my current project (roboelp 2019) to robohelp classic 2019. Each and every time whenever i am publishing my project RH skins (topic page) are getting disturbed. Not at all user friendly Robohelp 2019.

Kindly give us some solution to use it better.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is rather like going into a restaurant and saying you don't like their food. 🙂 The better option is to explain what you don't like and see if it can be fixed.

There is no Save As function to revert to Classic so what are the skin problems you are having? Let's see if someone can help with those. Before posting make sure you have the latest update applied and when you post include the name of the skin you are using.

Going forward Classic is not going to be developed any further so at some point it will be necessary to upgrade, which is another reason I suggest you fix the issues. If you really must you could try generating a CHM and then reverse engineer that. See Reverse Engineering (grainge.org) I don't recommend that though as you may well encounter many other issues.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp