i am using RoboHelp 2020 and i have a problem. Maybe someone can help me.
After upgrading an old project i tried to generate an output. That worked. But when i opened the chm data the folder structure is totally different from the structure/hierarchy of the Table of Content. It is kind of messed up. There are some points missing. Some folders are even empty.
I am pretty confused, because i was reading about the new version and it was said, that the TOC controls what topics go into your outputs ( https://www.grainge.org )
After upgrading the old project the TOC is shown correct in the new project. Folders are in the correct hierarchy and folders are filled with the correct htm datas.
Maybe someone has an idea what i am doing wrong.
Thanks! Best Regards.
See www.grainge.org for free Authoring and RoboHelp Information
I had exactly the same issue with a project upgraded from 2019 to an earlier version of 2020, and applying Update 5 fixed the problem (YAY!):