• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images is not getting published in Word doc

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Whenever I am publishing the project in Word doc, images are not getting exported in word doc. I can see only textual content being exported. Need immediate help on this. Options I tried to fix the issue: 1. Enabled Macros in word doc and tried again (Didn't work) 2. Updated patch as suggested on Adobe site (Didn't work)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is mostly a user to user forum. The people who answer are users like yourself so they answer when they can. When you need immediate help you need to go to tech support.

The problem in answering is you haven't told us which version of RoboHelp you are using. Add that and maybe we can help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp Version: 14.01.14.002

Also, I am using old Robohelp file Classic project which is currently used in my organisation for existing projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they published before and now stopped or is this a first time from this project?

Are you generating to the same drive as the project?

Please try one of the sample projects and see if that works.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working fine. Suddenly, this stopped publishing images in word doc.

I am generating in Downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try generating to Documents>My RoboHelp Projects > Outputs > Output Name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wowow.....This worked....Thanks a lot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp