Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In this Topic Hide/ Show

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Question, when i generate a page ( View Item) or generate the help file ( web help) i see the following text at the bottom of the page " In this Topic Hide/Show".

What is this ? And more important how can i remove this?

Thanks in advance

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Thanks for your reply Peter.  Yes my users will be opening the help via a browser, I will investigate hopefully when we upload the generated help to our application on the web we wont see this. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That occurs when you open a topic direct rather than opening the help via the start page. It's normally at the top of the page though and I'm not sure how you have ended up with it being at the bottom.

Will your users be opening help direct or is this just you viewing topics?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Peter.  Yes my users will be opening the help via a browser, I will investigate hopefully when we upload the generated help to our application on the web we wont see this. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not what Peter was meaning - you're going to be using a browser regardless. What he was referring to was whether a specific topic would be launched directly from within your application (usually referred to as CSH - Context Sensitive Help) or launched by just pointed at the starting index page - with all the Table of Contents, etc. navigation enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp