• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing RH2019 Update 11, launching Robohelp Classic is super slow first time?

Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else found, after upgrading to Update 11, that the first time Classic is launched it takes about 15 minutes to open? Subsequent launches seem to be okay.

(edited to clarify title)

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't used 2019 Classic since installing Update 11. It just opened quite normally for me.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking. Might be work antivirus, but it's hidden behind an admin login so I can't actually see what's doing what on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My experience is same as Peter. My Classic showed that the update had already been applied (after having updated new UI version). Classic opened Travel the Whirls sample just fine.

John

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp