We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Is this by chance a project that was upgraded to 2015 from an earlier version? If so, perhaps you need to click the Tools tab and Update the DHTML.
Rick -- Yes, the project was converted from 2011 (and previously from 2010 and 2009!). Since we can't open the project in previous versions of RoboHep anyway, I'll update the DHTML.
I'm not sure whether the script error was limited to Preview mode. But having Updated the DHTML before generating a sample project, I can no longer tell.
Bottom line is that I changed a hyperlink to open in a popup, generated the project, opened the topic, clicked the hyperlink, and it opened in a popup window.
Btw, I didn't see any place to make your answer correct.
LOL, I can't tell from your answer whether this actually resolved the issue or if it still manifests when previewing, but it works in the output and that's all you are concerned with.
Yes, it works fine when I open the generated project, but doesn't work in Preview mode.
I was able to mark your answer correct this time by following the link from the email. Previously, the link did not appear.