• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Orange Frameless Skin - Cannot locate icon images

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can usually find the icon images  in publish > skins > project name.  

The icon image files are available in the Studio frameless skin material; they are missing in the Orange frameless skin material. Are they stored differently? They appear just fine in the output. Marketing has asked me to change the colors of them. I need to find their source location..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When  you generate any images that you have not customised are taken from the installation folder, not the local folder. If you customise any image using the skin editor then a copy of the image as customised is saved in publish/skins.

Make a small change to whichever image you need to edit and then you will find it locally and can either customise it there or in the skin editor. Generally the skin editor is the best way to tackle it.

In the Layout > General settings there is a theme colour. That changes many of the images so give that a try.

With any customisation of a skin, it can save tears if you set up the customisation in a test project and then export/import the skin to your live project. If it goes irreversibly wrong, you just dump the test project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply and the caveat!

I do not see an option within the Skin Editor which allows me to customize an icon image. 

Changing the theme color did not work.

Because I could not find the images in Orange for which I needed to change the color, I switched to Studio.  Changing the theme color there did not work either. So, I need to open each image in a graphics editor, change the color and save it.  I did that for the responsiveHTML5 skin without any issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give me an example of one icon that you need to customise. I'll see what I can find tomorrow.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp