Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Skins > Header Search Box

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When publishing our Help in the 2019 Classic Version of RH, the Search Header Box said " Click here for Table of Contents" and the TOC would be displayed on the side. This did not upgrade to 2020. It now says "Click here to see this page in full context." If I click on it, Im sent back to the Welcome page with no TOC. 

Silly question but where can I change that? I tried in Output Skins as well as Labels and have had no luck. 

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SNB123_0-1657649308205.png

I forgot to include an image for reference . 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text can be changed in the Responsive section of the labels.

image.png

BTW. Please insert your images with the size set to Large and don't shrink them yourself. Anything else tends to make any text illegible. The forum software will adjust.

That link should open the help with the TOC. If you just open the help using its start page (index.htm), does the TOC appear then?

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Grainge Thank you, I was able to fix the topic. Is there a way to change the color? Right now, its still this light blue. Id like to have it white so it can be seen all the time, not just when you click over there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image is from one of the sample projects. To answer your question please go to Output > Skins in 2020 and tell us which skin you are using. If that is blank, let's have a screenshot from your 2020 output.

Please set the screenshot to Large when posting.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that the upgrade applied the responsive Azure Blue skin. From what I can see, there is no option in the skin editor to change that setting. The frameless skins have many more customisation options but even they do not seem to include customising that message.

There may be a solution once I know the skin but that might affect other items. 

First, the skin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Grainge  We are using a customized (Responsive HTML5) skin that our company created in 2019 Classic and moved up. 

SNB123_0-1657810044624.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's really the skin it is based on that I need to know but I'm pretty sure that was Azure Blue.

The text can be changed but it is the same style as the title that appears in the header so that will be affected too.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp