Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing from Frameless skin does not include images or styling

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Our site is all up and running using the Studio template (thank you RH). Unfortunately an issue has been logged that the print mechanism doesn't work. It opens up, the print window but doesn't retain any of the page's styling or images. 

I tried fiddling around & generating a simple output with a new Studio template, but the same issue remains. Similarly, selecting the 'Background Graphics' checkbox on the print mechanism doesn't help.

I've attached a picture which hopefully shows what I mean - the font is in Times New Roman, and the blank spaces are where the images should be...

Any ideas? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but this is a known issue. See RH-10027 | Tracker (adobe.com) and add your vote to help prioritise it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might not be a practical work around, depending on your user base, but using Ctrl+P (the browser Print shortcut key) seems to pick up the stylesheet correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your response. I gave that a go but unfortunately the margins go haywire, e..g.:Print issue2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp