• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing and centering the TOC tiles on the Home Page tab of the Frameless output in RH 2020.8.34

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Orange skin, can you resize and then center the TOC Tiles > toctiles section on the Home Page tab  of the Frameless output? I resized it to 75% but that left aligns the tiles. I want them to remain centered. Is there a way to do that?

TonyaBov_0-1664384309704.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try setting margin-left and margin-right to auto. (Click on the padlock so you can set each margin separately.)

I can't currently test in RH2020, but if you can't type that keyword, you'll need to add a custom css to the User Assets section of the skin. Inspect the output using the developer tools to figure out what the css you need to modify is. (just guessing, but it'll probably be something like div.toc-tiles, then the styles you want in your custom one are margin-left: auto; and margin-right: auto;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding. I was able to modify the margins for the container and move the tiles to the center of the page. It does affect the responsive feature of the RH project, but for our purpose, it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp