• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh 2020 Update 4 - Publishing RH Output as a Salesforce KB Article

Participant ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have configured everything successfully and I am just in the process of creating my output preset. And I click on Articles tab and I have this screen. So my question is, will each if the topics be a separate article? It looks like the answer is yes. So if I want all my topics to be one kb article I need to have one RH Topic? 

rhtosf.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

To create a connection with Salesforce Knowledge Base, you need to set up your account with Lightning Knowledge enabled. For more details, see Set Up Accounts with Salesforce.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Hi Joannah, 

Yes, each topic becomes one KB article, so you will need to have one RH topic to publish one KB article.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankhuri Saxena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to this I have another question. We are using Salesforce Classic. Does Robohelp only support publishing output to Salesforce Lightening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To create a connection with Salesforce Knowledge Base, you need to set up your account with Lightning Knowledge enabled. For more details, see Set Up Accounts with Salesforce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recent feature and unfortunately the forum is mostly supported by the same small group of users. 😞

I have no knowledge of this feature so I think you best option is to try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I read that and I don't know what Lightening Knowledge is. So this is what prompted my question about whether or not you had to be using Salesforce Lightening. We are using Salesforce Classic. I will follow Peter's suggestion and ask Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightning is the new generation of the Salesforce knowledge base portal (the older one is “Salesforce Classic Knowledge”).  You will need it, as the old Salesforce classic is not supported.

Maybe this article is helpful for your IT:

How to Transition to Lightning Experience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Stefan, that answers my question. We are using Salesforce Classic Knowledge so I won't be able to do this. That's a shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joannah, 

Yes, each topic becomes one KB article, so you will need to have one RH topic to publish one KB article.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankhuri Saxena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp