• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2022: How to disable the Insert paragraph here(blue line) indicator/icon from the master page

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please let me know how to remove this blue line (Insert paragraph here) from the master page.

This blue line appears on all the pages because it is on the master page. Please let me know to disable this insert paragraph indicator/icon

LNA_0-1674196040863.png

LNA_1-1674195026971.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Oh, I just got the solution. It was because of the master page. I deleted the master page, and the line is gone from all the pages in the responsive HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. That worked. Thanks @Amebr . Now I am not getting that line.

LNA_0-1674475293025.png

Re: Could you reproduce how that code got there as that shouldn't be possible? If you can reproduce that we should report it as a bug.

Sure. Will let you know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a new layout. Randomly clicked over paragraph lines.

LNA_0-1674475560185.png

<body>
<p><span><span contenteditable="false" style="height: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; display: block; z-index: 9999; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 0px; line-height: 0px; position: absolute; border-top: 1px dashed rgb(0, 116, 217); user-select: none; left: 0px; right: 0px; top: 274px;"><span style="width:0px;height:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;display:block;z-index:9999;color:#fff;position:absolute;font-size: 0px;line-height:0px;border-color:transparent;display:block;border-style:solid;right:0px;border-right-color:#0074D9;border-width:8px 8px 8px 0;top:-8px"> </span><span style="width:0px;height:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;display:block;z-index:9999;color:#fff;position:absolute;font-size: 0px;line-height:0px;border-color:transparent;display:block;border-style:solid;left:0px;border-left-color:#0074D9;border-width:8px 0 8px 8px;top:-8px"> </span><span contenteditable="false" style="width:0px;height:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;display:block;z-index:9999;color:#fff;position:absolute;font-size: 0px;line-height:0px;height:17px;width:17px;right:17px;background:url(file:///C:/Program%20Files/Adobe/Adobe%20RoboHelp/resources/app.asar/staging/offline_app/ckeditor/plugins/magicline/images/icon.png) center no-repeat #0074D9;cursor:pointer;top:-8px; border-radius: 2px;" title="Insert paragraph here">↵</span></span></span></p>
<div data-region="header">
<p><br />

2. I created layout two, it is clean.  I am not sure, what exactly is adding the code between body and header div

LNA_1-1674475687825.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a screenshot of the page layout in author mode and show us where you are randomly clicking. Also confirm this happens if you create a new page layout and randomly click.

I have randomly tested all over a page layout and this is not happening.

If you have the time to video creating a new page and showing the clean source code, then random click in the UI and show us the source code, that would be great.

It might also be worth you testing in a new project.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will do that. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp