• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rh2020 - numbered list from word imported content doesn't show in output

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another issue I noticed we have steps/procedures as part of content imported from Word. In the source it shows correctly. When I generate a frameless output, it does not show up in the output. Any pointers?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd being looking at the source view in both the RH topic and in the output to see what's going on - is it just conditioned or is it completely missing in the output?
You did include it in the TOC, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it shows up in the source in the visual mode and also in the <html> mode. It also shows in the preview. It just does not show in the output. Would it be because the content is imported from word and there is some mapping issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not likely - is it included in the TOC? Is it an entire topic or just a section within a topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp