• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Responsive HTML5: Function bar is not displayed

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created the Responsive HTML5 layout using the provided Azure Screen Layout. When displayed on my monitor, I am not seeing Search or any of the function icons such as print, etc. When I look in the Azure Screen Layout, the functionality is displayed there in the Header.

I've searched on the Forum, but have not been able to find what I need. Is there an answer that does not require HTML editing?

Also, will the Print function let the user print just the displayed page from the help?

Thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 21, 2016 Apr 21, 2016

I figured it out. I had the screen appearance set to 150% so I could read and see everything. When I changed it back to 100%, I could see the whole function bar just fine.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2016 Apr 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing? Are you sure you are seeing the Desktop output and not the Tablet output? This may happen on low resolution screens.

Also, you can set which options you want available in the Screen Layout properties. Did you make changes using the editor? Or are you using the vanilla Screen Layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked in the Azure layout but I'm not sure what I would do to make the function bar display. I've attached a copy of what I'm seeing on my laptop. I have not changed any of the settings in Screen Layout.

Yes, I am selecting Desktop.

desktop help_.jpg

Thanks for your help.

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I had the screen appearance set to 150% so I could read and see everything. When I changed it back to 100%, I could see the whole function bar just fine.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your screen capture you actually show the function bar...

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp