• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2017-Output Indigo, side margins

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My project in RoboHelp 2017 with Indigo output assumes preset margins that I need to reduce. How can I do it? I attach a reference image where you can see the size of the margins to reduce..

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

It's going to be hard because of the way Responsive was designed. You'll need to unset some width and max-wdith values, or reset them to a value you prefer, plus change a bunch of other elements to change the absolute positioning. Because you are on RH2017 you'll have access to the css files for the screen layout. You'll need to inspect the output and then find the relevant area of the css to update.

Plus, making these changes might adversely affect the output on small screens or small browser

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there's no controls for that in the SSL, then you'll have to find a friendly developer to hack the output to make it appear the way you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's going to be hard because of the way Responsive was designed. You'll need to unset some width and max-wdith values, or reset them to a value you prefer, plus change a bunch of other elements to change the absolute positioning. Because you are on RH2017 you'll have access to the css files for the screen layout. You'll need to inspect the output and then find the relevant area of the css to update.

Plus, making these changes might adversely affect the output on small screens or small browser windows, and on tablets and phones, so you'll need to test thoroughly to make sure you don't break the display on any devices you need to support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amebr. I think I  am going to buy 2022 version. I hope this versión will have more advantages.

Your help is very valuable for mi.

bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that the customisation options for Responsive output have not really changed, so if you are planning to stick with that output, you won't get much benefit. However, frameless is more configurable, with the downside that it's also more technical - but at least a lot more is possible without inspecting the output 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp