• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Classic 2019 Jar doesn't include TOC

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am generating JavaHelp 2.0 compressed with source files.  After generating, I view the .hs and everything is fine and TOC appears as it should.  When I provide all the files to the software developer and the JavaHelp is inserted into our application, the help file launches and the default page (Welcome) appears but the TOC does not appear.  We have been using the same process for many years; the only thing that's changed is I had been using RH 9.0 which I had to delete due to company security concerns and I had to purchase RoboHelp Classic 2019.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Javahelp is now so little used that MadCap Flare never supported it and RoboHelp 2019 New UI has dropped support. I fear there will not be many user who can help you.

The only thing I can think of is maybe a different version of Java is required. There is some information on my site about JavaHelp but at a quick glance I don't think it is going to help.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/javahelp/javahelp.htm

Can your developers not use webhelp? That is where most folks went to the best of my knowledge.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp