Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp2020: Frameless Skin: Glossary Issue

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In my RH2020 Frameless Skin, I have added a few terms for Glossary. However, can anyone please let me know why those terms appear as a separate section below the CONTENTS and INDEX tabs in the output of my Online Help after a white space (refer the latter screenshot). Is there any option through which I can disable the Glossary terms appearing beneath CONTENTS tab along with a "Find Term" search box? Thanks for your help in advance.

Contents Page.PNGGlossary stored below.PNG

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a default copy of the Oceanic skin and don't see that so it may be some customisation you've made to your skin.

To see if this is the case, add a fresh copy of the skin you originally chose (give it a slightly different name) and try generating with the unmodified skin. If  the problem doesn't appear, then that indicates it's some change you made to the skin. To track it down, make one or two changes to the default skin then generate. Repeat until the problem reappears. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. 

Is there any way that we can move the Find Term field up above the terms instead of the current side-by-side position? Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not the normal position of that field. It is related to why your glossary is displaying incorrectly. So you need to fix the underlying problem

Did you try my previous suggestions and what were the results of those tests?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp