Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table in dropdown

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peter,

If i want to add display a table along with text as a expand to collapse then how can i do that in robohelp 17

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this into a separate thread as it appears to be in a different question to the one where it was added.

I'm not clear on what you want. If you simply want a table in the dropdown, the editor allows that. It might be easier to create the content in the topic first and then cut and paste it into the dropdown. If if is something else you want, please explain.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Peter described is pretty much the ONLY way I like to work with drop-down areas. Compose things in the topic as you want. Then select what should be in the drop-down and perform a Cut. Then open that squirrelly dialog and perform a Paste.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp