Exit

Table of contents hyperlink color

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format: Frameless
Version: RH 2020 update 4

I am not able to locate where I can adjust the table of contents (TOC) in the left panel of the topic page. Specifically, when I click the topic heading (hyperlink) in the TOC the link changes color. I cannot find where I can just the “on-click” color change to select the color I want. Does anyone have any insight on where I can find this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

So the colour change looks like it might be related to the visited link colour. I can't see anywhere to set that in the skin.

Have you added a stylesheet into the User Assets section? If so, that would be my first place to check - look for a style which includes :visited in the name.

If you don't have a custom stylesheet, then you'll need to use your browser developer tools to find where the style is coming from. Right-click on one of the wrongly coloured links and select Inspect. In the rig

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

The topic code you posted usually indicates the content was imported from Word documents. It hasn't typically affected the toc colouring in past versions, but perhaps that's changed with the new Frameless output? 

In two or three topics in Robohelp, switch to code view and look for that code and delete it. You might find it appears in the topic as <body link="xxxxx" vlink="xxxx"> - just delete the link and vlink text, rather than the whole tag.

Generate and see if switching between those top

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amebr Thanks. In other skins the styling of skins and topics is kept separate. You may remember that early on with responsive skins the same problem arose. Hopefully Adobe can find a way of doing that with frameless skins. I have reported this to them.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, no I don't I'm afraid (I think when responsive was brought in I was using Flare). But when I said frames I also meant iframes, which are used in Responsive, but not Frameless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp