• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I file improvement requests for RoboHelp 2020?

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of RoboHelp (2020.8.34) but would like to file some improvement requests, such as:

- global Find-and-Replace feature that is set to find in source view should search the entire html and not just content between <body></body>

- Insert Image dialog should remember the last-used folder (like RoboHelp Classic did)

- Insert Image dialog should display the "last modified" date/times for image files (like RoboHelp Classic did)

Is there any easy way to do this online (a form somewhere?), or should I just use the website Chat to work directly with Support staff?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

I suggest using the Tracker (https://tracker.adobe.com/), but they would only be interested in adding it to the latest version (RH2022), not RH2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest using the Tracker (https://tracker.adobe.com/), but they would only be interested in adding it to the latest version (RH2022), not RH2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff!  That's just what I was looking for!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw - RH2020 is still the latest release, right?  or is there already an RH 2022 that I have neglected to upgrade to?
Thanks again šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH2022 is now [Nov 2022] the latest release. If you'd like to bring more attention to your wishlist, post the Tracker number link here & people can vote/comment on it. The more votes something gets, the more likely that the RH folks will look at implementing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first wish is already there.

image.png

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2020, it would not find 
content="../assets/masterpages/1_GS_Cloud_master_primary.htt" />
which existed in many topics - even though I checked "Find in Source View".

I just installed 2022 and will try it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Here is 2022.  I guess I know where to report it now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

temp_rh_forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's there in 2020 and 2022.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be a font thing but it looks like a space near the end in source view that's not in search results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp