Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I unable to view the output word preset/

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using adobe robohelp 2020.7.46 version. I have written something and tried to see the output preset eye icon how looks. But it shows me a blank file however I have typed smt and saved it. Again, when I tried to generate the word output preset whatever I have written on RoboHelp, it gives me a blank file. tell me why this happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SMT?

Go to RH2020 Word Output (grainge.org) and see if that helps. Also make sure you generate to the same drive as your project is on.

Also try with the About RoboHelp sample project. You should see the samples on the Starter Screen but if not then click Open Project on the Starter Screen to open File Explorer. Browse to Documents and then My RoboHelp Projects.

Post back if that doesn't help.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter, 

I tried to see your site. But I have something another issue. The real thing, I copied from the word, and went to output preset, I selected word, it generated in the output folder. But, after opening, it shows blank. Next thing, I only generated content and not added any TOC. Is TOC essential to generate the content of the output preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I created TOC and content both. Don't know why my output word file is blank. toc.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crucial. See RH2020 The Table of Contents (grainge.org).

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If something is written on the authoring panel, (as shown in the above screenshot). Why am I unable to see anything in the output word file. It is totally blank. See the word screenshot. 

word.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select the TOC in the Word preset?

What do you get with About RoboHelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reading some guide, I will reply to you next. still not resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp