• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a bulleted list in RH2019, Version 10

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have two paragraph styles for two different bulleted lists in my css. In the attached graphic, the top bulleted list shows how these paragraphs are wrapping - w/ the text underneath the bullet. As I understand it, to create a bulleted list that has the indentation that I want with the text wrapping underneath itself and not under the bullet (the second list in the attached graphic), I must also have a list style that corresponds to the paragraph style, for example:

p.Listing-bullet-1

ol.p.Listing-bullet-1

If this is a true understanding, what properties do I define for the paragraph style and what properties do I define for the list style? 

If I have a completely incorrect understanding and need to set up my styles for bulleted lists differently, I would appreciate the assistance.

I have searched the OLH for RH2019 and cannot find the information that I need.

Regards,

TVB

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp