• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Communauté dédiée aux locuteurs japonais
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Communauté dédiée aux locuteurs coréens
Quitter

RoboHelp 2019 and GIT - SSH Key could not be added to the ssh-agent.

Débutant dans la communauté ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copier le lien dans le Presse-papiers

Copié

I followed the instructions to create a GIT key. I tested it and it works. When I attempt to complete the Connections Profiles screen and put in the link to my SSH Private Key I get the SSH Error:  

SSH Key could not be added to the ssh-agent. Make sure that ssh-agent is running and the key is valid.

I worked with my IT support and he was unable to make it work.

How do I resolve this?

Thank you

SUJETS
Contrôle de version

Vues

Traduire

Traduire

Signaler

Signaler
Directives de la communauté
Restez bienveillant et courtois, ne vous attribuez pas la paternité des créations d’autrui et assurez-vous de l’absence de doublons avant de poster du contenu. En savoir plus
community guidelines
Explorateur ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copier le lien dans le Presse-papiers

Copié

LA PLUS RÉCENTE

Hi there, we also experience this bad behaviour everytime a new user is added to our team. The failure seems to be that the ssh-agent.exe is not being started because the PATH variable in Windows 7 or 10 doesn't include the path to this file. Start it manually and try again. If this remedies the ssh issue, then add the path to ssh-agent.exe to the PATH variable (ask your IT guys on that, it's generic Windows stuff).

Votes

Traduire

Traduire

Signaler

Signaler
Directives de la communauté
Restez bienveillant et courtois, ne vous attribuez pas la paternité des créations d’autrui et assurez-vous de l’absence de doublons avant de poster du contenu. En savoir plus
community guidelines
Ressources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp