Highlighted

Where can I download RoboHelp 9 from the website? I have my serial number, but no install CD.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anywhere that I can download RoboHelp 9?  I have my serial numbers, but I can't seem to find my installation media.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where can I download RoboHelp 9 from the website? I have my serial number, but no install CD.

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anywhere that I can download RoboHelp 9?  I have my serial numbers, but I can't seem to find my installation media.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Adobe Licensing site - licensing.adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2014 0
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I do not have access to that website. It tells me that my username isn't authorized.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does somebody manage software purchases for your company? They might have access & can add you.

If not, call Adobe Support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2014 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download old vesrions from the link below if you have the serial number.

http://technolux.blogspot.co.nz/2011/02/adobe-direct-download-links-less-akamai.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2014 0