Highlighted

Where do I find vertical text alignment in table cells in RoboHelp 2019?

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am formatting some tables and i would like to work with the vertical justification of text in the cells, but I can not find the controls. There are controls for horizontal justification though. I am overlooking something for sure but where?...

In the CSS editor for Table Styles, you will find Vertical Alignment section under CELLS tab.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where do I find vertical text alignment in table cells in RoboHelp 2019?

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am formatting some tables and i would like to work with the vertical justification of text in the cells, but I can not find the controls. There are controls for horizontal justification though. I am overlooking something for sure but where?...

In the CSS editor for Table Styles, you will find Vertical Alignment section under CELLS tab.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 1
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha - Great. Thank you! It seems odd, that this is not an option for over rides like horizontal formatting, but I suppose there is a reason for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same question. I found the Vertical alignment under the Cells tab, but couple of surprising outcomes:

- I was using the default.css. The Cells tab was not found in that css. 

- I then used a template css that I had imported where I found the Cells tab and applied the Vertical alignment but it didn't seem to change anything in the table. What am I missing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default.css shipped with product doesn't have any table style, you will have to create one. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 1
mnair LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You, Vivek. That helped!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0