• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock "Vector" Files that are not actually Vector Files

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really starting to grind my gears. This file is being advertised as 100% editable EPS file, yet the actual Ai file is a LOW RES jpeg. I double-checked the file type, and made sure I had vector file selected before downloading. 

There needs to be a report option on images like this so future customers don't waste their money and credit on a file that is not as advertised. 

It's a shame that this issue has been brought up so many times with Adobe yet nothing has been done about it. 

Screenshot 2024-01-29 145352.png2.png

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Hello @DW Designs, I'm not seeing an issue with this vector. Possibly try hovering the text with the Type tool inside Adobe Illustrator and see if it highlights blue allowing you to edit the text.

top layer font.png

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are reporting this asset, so @Contributor1 can check this and refund your credit. You could just copy the asset id here, so that it would be easier and faster to get to the asset. 😀

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @DW Designs, I'm not seeing an issue with this vector. Possibly try hovering the text with the Type tool inside Adobe Illustrator and see if it highlights blue allowing you to edit the text.

top layer font.png

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started