• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot download licensed photos

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the adobe stock since 2019. i never have encountered such a situation but i read that it happened ately this. i have 320 available credits, i can ,,buy,, the credetials for the photo and all stops there. i cannot downlaod it in my computer like i did before. 

Here is a list of the things I've tried:

• Cleared browser history, cache, cookies, 
  • Logged out and back into adobe account
  •  Tried using chrome and safari
  • Tried on a different computer (same network)
  • Tried on a completely different network 

does anyone experience this also? i am 100% sure is not the problem fro my side but from Adobe. can anyone recommend another site for photos like adobe? i am seriously thinking to give up this subscription because im working on a tight scheduled project and i really cannot experience such flaws in my work. 

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

This issue is fixed on server. Thanks everyone for the patience. 

-EB

Votes

Translate

Translate
11 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last night (9/22/23) I have been unable to download licenses images from my Adobe Stock account.  I tried on Google Chrome and Safari, and the download simply does not initiate.  I cleared my browser cache, and was then able to download .ai (vector) files only.  It will not allow me to download jpeg images at all.  It seems to be some sort of site glitch.  Can anyone help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I understand you well, the asset is licenced, and you just can't download the licenced asset. Did you try to download from the Licence history panel too?

(moving this to the bugs section)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm are is it one particular asset or all licensed assets that you are unable to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I Can't license anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here, so the problem is clearly on Adobe's side. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Astrid29606229inma ,

That may or may not be the case. Did you do the remedies indicated by the OP? https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-bugs/cannot-download-licensed-photos/idi-p/14107132

Please also check the answer of @WendellaBee. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-bugs/cannot-download-licensed-photos/idc-p/14111610#M714 All indications are important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do the standard tasks as indicated here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-bugs/cannot-download-licensed-photos/idi-p/14107132 ?

Please ckeck also the answer of @WendellaBee here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-bugs/cannot-download-licensed-photos/idc-p/14111610#M714 and confirm the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem, I have several images added to my library. I was able to license 1 but then I got this error message on every other image in my library. I have 9 credits left but cannot license any of my images, I am able to license free images though. I chatted with customer service for a long time and we tried everything to get it fixed but nothing worked. And the agent was very rude, this is so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo  - I'm also experiencing something unusual. Even though it looks like I'm logged into my account (and my account shows as having credits), the manage account link disappears as soon as I click the profile icon or it doesn't respond at all. All images are showing as "free with trial" even though I'm "logged in". I can't preview any images to get to the link to license. What is going on with the site??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed on server. Thanks everyone for the patience. 

-EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @EvilBug1 for the update.

Votes