• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 Creative Cloud bonus for contributors

Participant ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Adobe announced if they are offering contributors bonus codes again this year, 2022, for Creative Cloud Membership?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, to the best of my knowledge, there has been no announcement of a bonus for this year. My assumption is that they no longer need to offer an incentive to attract Contributors.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, was afraid of that. Though I was hoping they'd increase the requirements before just discontinueing the offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has Adobe announced if they are offering contributors bonus codes again this year, 2022, for Creative Cloud Membership?

By @CinBrandon

If there is a bonus program, it will be announced here in this forum at the top of the page.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines