• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5 ai pictures in my collection were uploaded by mistake in the photo category

Explorer ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 5 ai pictures in my collection were uploaded by mistake in the photo category, I tried to edit the category again, but it doesn't work, is that a problem? should I delete the pictures and apply again?

thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

This kind of error can get your account put under review and possibly banned. If I were you, I would delete these assets and re- submit them, paying special attention to category, title and keyword. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Delete, resubmit in the correct section. You should, however, copy/paste the titles and keywords, as they won't survive, and need to be entered again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Just to clarify, you are not addressing Adobe directly here in this Community Forum. Those of us who participate here in the Forum are your fellow Stock Contributors, and we are providing advice based on our own experience as well as what other Cintributors have reported here in the forum.

If you post many similar images simultaneously, you risk getting all of them rejected based on being too similar. Adobe has specific advice in that regard, and expects you to cull the best of the images and

Votes

Translate

Translate

Those two pictures are not spam. Look at the examples for acceptable variations of assets. 

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This kind of error can get your account put under review and possibly banned. If I were you, I would delete these assets and re- submit them, paying special attention to category, title and keyword. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete, resubmit in the correct section. You should, however, copy/paste the titles and keywords, as they won't survive, and need to be entered again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have one more question that I am curious about, if you don't mind. I produce AI artworks as a collection, and I am afraid that they might be considered as spam and that I will receive a penalty. Even though they are not the same series of images, they are different variations of the same topic. For instance, in the recent images I uploaded, there is a surreal facility where mushrooms are produced under solar panels. I produce undiscovered content in this series because it interests me. I have read and examined the articles on spam on your website, but I would like to get your opinion on my situation.

In short, how can I be more cautious to ensure that my collection or serial works are not perceived as spam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, you are not addressing Adobe directly here in this Community Forum. Those of us who participate here in the Forum are your fellow Stock Contributors, and we are providing advice based on our own experience as well as what other Cintributors have reported here in the forum.

If you post many similar images simultaneously, you risk getting all of them rejected based on being too similar. Adobe has specific advice in that regard, and expects you to cull the best of the images and upload only those. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/similar-vs-spamming.html

Every file you submit needs to offer something unique. Submitting multiple copies of identical or similar content can be perceived as spamming. Our moderation team will reject similar content, and spamming can lead to your account being blocked or permanently closed. 

And: 

Select only your best photos and illustrations and ensure that each submission offers something different. Don’t submit multiple images with minimal changes in angle or depth, or copies of the same photo with different postproduction effects applied. Submitting multiple copies of similar or identical content can be perceived as spam by our moderation team. Using long, non-descriptive, repetitive, or irrelevant titles and keywords can be perceived as spam as well. Spamming is strictly prohibited and may prompt us to block your account or close it permanently

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your support. I love the Adobe family, and even though I sometimes make mistakes, I always try to follow the rules. Wishing you a productive day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. With your open-minded attitude, you're certain to keep on learning !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those two pictures are not spam. Look at the examples for acceptable variations of assets. 

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I encounter a problem, I usually only search for its cause. Thank you for sharing all the problems and solutions in a single article, and for enlightening those of us who want to overcome our shortcomings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. And you're always welcome to seek advice here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines