Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About Digital Painting and Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sir,

I love to do digital painting and do photoshop work so I want to know if these are for you.

I am disabled I can't speak so I want to know everything from you.

Thank You, Sir
Reply Msg
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer Say something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sir,

We here are contributors like you. So, what we may have as an opinion is our opinion and does not bind Adobe. But yes, If you create digital art, that art may be acceptable for Adobe stock. Depending on what you create, you may even reach decent sales numbers. But don't expect that your first upload will generate a lot of income. Stock works fine with a lot of content.

As a first, I would guess that you need to create a contributor account. Then you would need to upload your first artwork. If you do artwork, I would also recommend uploading with your artwork a property release, where you sign as the owner (the one created the artwork) and the artist (the "photographer", the one doing the upload). This is so that the moderators know that the artwork is yours.

You also must fill out a tax form that allows Adobe to pay you accordingly to the tax agreement between your country and the USA.

Before uploading the first artwork, I recommend you to read the contributor manual. When you are in trouble after reading that, you can always ask this site. If we can't answer, we can recommend asking Adobe contributor support.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

When getting a rejection, you may post the rejected asset here, and we can look at it and recommend remedies. We will need, however, also the generic rejection reason (like technical issues or IP violation or other).

One thing you should keep in mind immediately: Stock does not allow you to sign your artwork. So, any watermark, signature or similar will earn you a refusal.

Please update this thread, if you have additional questions. People are answering here, but you should allow them to react accordingly to their schedule.

Good luck and welcome to stock,

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fortunately, Adobe provides a wealth of information to allow you to get started and become successful at selling stock assets. 

I suggest starting on this page to read all of the help content that Adobe makes available to us. Start with the Beginner's Guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Best of luck in your journey to become a Stock contributor.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Compare your work with current Stock Inventory to see if its a good fit.  Abstracts and backgrounds are already in plenty supply. Whatever you submit must be on trend and relevant to what current Stock customers are looking for.

Adobe Stock wants professional quality artwork that can be used in commercial projects -- print quality posters, merchandise (T-shirts, coffee mugs...), video, TV & billboard ads.  If the visual & print quality isn't 100%, it probably won't be accepted.

Carefully read the Stock Contributor User Guide for more details on what's expected.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines