• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About not reviewing multiple Adobe Stock illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been quite a time that my illustrator are not reviewing  by adobe stock like after 15-20 days they reviewing  like 1-2 illustrator. There are some illustrators in my IN REVIEW which i relased in February

so i therefore pray and hope that Adobe Stock will undrestand my problem and take necessary step

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Illustrations seem to be grouped in the same queue with Generative AI assets which are now taking up to 6 weeks to review due to the huge influx of such assets from contributors, many of whom are uploading hundreds at a time. There's nothing you can do hasten the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrations seem to be grouped in the same queue with Generative AI assets which are now taking up to 6 weeks to review due to the huge influx of such assets from contributors, many of whom are uploading hundreds at a time. There's nothing you can do hasten the process.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be patient and work on other things.  Your work will be reviewed in the order it was received. 

Unfortunately, there is a backlog of Generative AI Illustrations that's causing long delays for everyone.  You're not alone.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines