• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account & Withdraw

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I withdraw from multiple contributor account to single payoneer?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

YES, AND YOU DO AS WITH A SINGLE ACCOUNT.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Topper, please read the discussion here -- Solved: Account & Withdraw - Adobe Support Community - 13769782

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

You have been provided with the opinions of several community members that the answer is "yes".  what else do you want to hear?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same way as you could do from a single account. I haven't withdrawn to Payoneer up to now, but when I withdraw to PayPal, I get asked my account, and in a few days, I have my money. So for each stock contributor account, give the same Payoneer account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i withdraw to same payoneer from multiple account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, AND YOU DO AS WITH A SINGLE ACCOUNT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single account means? Ok let me clear you. I have a adobe account and my
Friend have a account in adobe. But We have only one payoneer account to
withdraw. I have done a withdraw to this payoneer. My friend also want to
withdraw in that payoneer. Can he do THIS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a different question.

Your first question "Can I withdraw from multiple contributor account".

YOU can withdraw only from YOUR OWN account. You cannot withdraw from your friend's account.

Your new question "My friend also want to withdraw in that payoneer. Can he do THIS?"

The answer is yes, probably. I don't recommend it

1. This is likely to get very confusing, and may lead to dispute with your friend.

2. Tax: your account details will go to the tax authorities, so you may have to pay tax on your friend's earnings.

3. Legal: direct pay out from multiple accounts to one account might be blocked by governments, and might get all the account holders in legal difficulty. Many laws apply especially "anti money laundering" laws.

4. Adobe may assume you have multiple accounts. If they think you are gaming the system (for example to get work reviewed faster) all the accounts may be closed, and all the money lost.

5. Any adult should be able to get their own payment account. It is a condition of Adobe dealing with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your 4) is not true. You can have multiple accounts, but it's not logical, and you are hurting your progress and position by splitting the sales between two or more accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single account means? Ok let me clear you. I have a adobe account and myFriend have a account in adobe. But We have only one payoneer account towithdraw. I have done a withdraw to this payoneer. My friend also want towithdraw in that payoneer. Can he do THIS?
By @Fahim26999560yr1r

What in "Yes" don't you understand? Even if the operation now sounds fishy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i recieve payments from multiple stock adobe accounts to my single payoneer account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topper, please read the discussion here -- Solved: Account & Withdraw - Adobe Support Community - 13769782

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only ask the community that can i recieve the payments from multiple stock adobe accounts to my single payoneer accounts please answer me in "yes"or "No" ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have been provided with the opinions of several community members that the answer is "yes".  what else do you want to hear?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only ask the community that can i recieve the payments from multiple stock adobe accounts to my single payoneer accounts please answer me in "yes"or "No" ????

By @topper23983400jry0

Hm, may I ask you one question: What in "Yes" don't you understand?

I, as @Test Screen Name, have nothing against, answering multiple times the same question, but at some point, you should start reading the thread. We can't do that for you. 

The problem is not getting paid to the same account. Each time, I'm requesting a payment, I enter my credentials and Adobe sends the money to that destination. If you have multiple accounts, you need to do that multiple times. That's all. 

The question is, why do you have multiple accounts. Your sales will increase with the groth of the reputation of the account. The more sales you have, the more the chance is, that you get selected by the search logic to present your pictures, the more you increase your chances to get new sales. With more than one account, you need to build this multiple times. You won't increase your sales with this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines