• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Validation issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried many times but I'm not able to reach my dashboard. I'm a contributor at adobe stock and i've 216 files. My account showing account validation issue since 20 days. please help me to get my account back. can i get my account back? please response. 

ARAlinurArafat_0-1645604867688.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for other Contributors, and we're not employees of Adobe so we can't solve the problem. Have you emailed Contributor support?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but no response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highly irregular sales activity usually means some shenanigans have been detected with that account & Adobe must investigate further.   Unfortunately, fellow users can't help you.  Only Adobe can.  You'll need to be patient while Adobe concludes their audit.  In the meantime, read Adobe Terms carefully. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe responds to e-mails. Check your spam folder.

"Irregular sales activities" appear, when someone offered you to buy assets and share the profit with you. Or you buy your assets to improve your statistics.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, I read all terms and conditions. and i know that is illegal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Irregular sales activities" appear, when someone offered you to buy assets and share the profit with you. Or you buy your assets to improve your statistics.

By @Abambo

Interesting, so someone would go for this twisted risky way, in my case i immedatly contacted them to check if this is normal or someone is trying to re-sell my work and you provide protection, but they emailed me that we will forward it to investigation team and paused my account, i wonder why they don't check the subscriber id and history (who caused that issue for me) or try to hear from him/her, sending screenshots can be easly edited so it will not work. I'm 100 percent sure that the subscriber plan were about to end soon and started to download as much as possible from my collection series.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what any of this means out of context.  I guess you had to BE there.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wonder why they don't check the subscriber id and history (who caused that issue for me) or try to hear from him/her, sending screenshots can be easly edited so it will not work. I'm 100 percent sure that the subscriber plan were about to end soon and started to download as much as possible from my collection series.

By @AbedIbrahim

Adobe probably did that and concluded that this was not the case. Why should that person only licence from your account?

Anyhow, you will need to wait for Adobe's investigation to conclude.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should that person only licence from your account?

By @Abambo

I have a big collection of vector hand-drawn calligraphy names and words, a wedding cards service might need those at once, not sure, i wish to know that more than when my account will be alive again!, but thanks for your help @Abambo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your account alive now ??

how mush time it take to investigate >????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Manoj Mahato If you're asking me! it's still (Account validation issue) for +6 months, i lost a lot, but may vary from account to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Means your has been activated now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having the same problem as you, is your account reopen now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experienced the same problem as you. Is your account back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines