Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock contributor account has been de-activated

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community members, 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with my Adobe account, which appears to have been deactivated. Regrettably, I inadvertently encountered a validation problem while using my account, resulting in its current unusable state.

I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance in reactivating my account. It is of utmost importance to me to regain access, as I rely on Adobe services for various personal and professional needs.

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot 2023-11-16 143132.png

First my account have validation issue. In which they says that you have high irregular sales if you agree with this so we will unlbocked your account. I say yes agree with you but after long time my account has been deactivated. I hope you give me better reply to re activate my account.

I sincerely appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and any support you can provide to help restore access to my account. Please let me know if any further information is required from my end to facilitate this process.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

I post this after long time of waiting but today my account is unblocked. So my advise is for those who have the same problem "That you must need to contact with adobe stock from the link they mentioned to you and wait as long as you can but don't give up. Do follow-up message after 2 to 3 weeks". I contacted four times but I think one or two times are better because more messages will get you in spam and your account will block forever. My account is unblocked after 40 days because I have no id

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

If Adobe was convinced that you participated in the fraudulent sales scheme they would permanently block your account; however, since they did detect that some of the sales were the result of fraud, which means Adobe was not paid for those licenses, it is their right to deduct them from your payout. (Check your Contributor Agreement.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe/ Weare contributors like yourself and can do nothing to hasten the re-activation of your account. Your only recourse is to click on the contact link as provided in the screen grabs you posted and to wait for a reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply,

I post for confirmation that is it possible to recover my account because they says that we will unblocked your account after removel of these irreugular sales but my account is still blocked and there status is also changed from validation problem to de activation. Can you explain that what is deactivation of account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could, but no, I can not explain it. Adobe is investigating the irregular sales issue and once their investigation is over and you have corrected any issues that may or may not have contributed to the deactivation of your account, I suspect it will be re-activated eventually. If you contacted them, this will have opened a ticket and you need to be patient until the investigation is over. We undestand your frustration but again...we are contributors like yourself and we do not have a full understanding of Adobe's policies over such issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for giving me hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that Adobe is still reviewing your account. If they find the violation of their T&C's to be egregious, your account might be permanently blocked. If not, it will be restored, but there's no way to know how long that will take. You said "I rely on Adobe services for various personal and professional needs." The suspension of your Stock Contributor account will not affect your access to a other Adobe products to which you've subscribed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply,

I know there is some adobe stock employes so I hope they can help me. I view most posts in which adobe employees visit there contributor account and review it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you will not receive support here from an Adobe employee to get your account reinstated. To the best of my knowledge, that has never happened in all the time I've been frequenting this forum.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance in reactivating my account. It is of utmost importance to me to regain access, as I rely on Adobe services for various personal and professional needs.

By @Brokers

This concerns only your contributor account. Any other interaction with Adobe, where you are a (paying) customer, stays valid.

I suppose that you have understood that you need to reply to the above e-mail.

Abambo_0-1702319143353.png

There is nothing you can do to accelerate the review, and I have no idea what additional review they are doing. You need to wait, and when you have any inquiry about your status, you have to contact Adobe Contributor support by replying to their messages. Adobe will not discuss your situation here in this public forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reply to this email and wait for too long time but I see that my account status is change from validation status issue to de-activation of my account. I don't know why this happens because they says that your account will be unblock after removing of these irregularly earned credits. Is it possible to re activate my account if you have any idea about it.

Kind Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask that question to contributor support. I do not know what their intend is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a dumb question, but what are "credits"?

Nevermind, I googled it. I'm still confused though as my account is listed in dollars, not credits. Is it credits for foreign accounts? Doesn't affect me; I'm just curious 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a dumb question, but what are "credits"?

Nevermind, I googled it. I'm still confused though as my account is listed in dollars, not credits. Is it credits for foreign accounts? Doesn't affect me; I'm just curious 😃

By @ImaRetiredTeacher

1 credit is one $. In former times foreign contributors got paid in foreign currency. So, the credit was used as intermedite currency. 1 credit was $1, €1, £0,75 … 

See here for a very old discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/adobe-stock-currency/td-p/9540409. The discussion is now irrelevant as all payouts are in USD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe converted all Contributor accounts worldwide to USD earlier this year. I have read here and in the Discord server that quite a few Contributors make a living from their Adobe Stock sales. It would be difficult to do so in the U.S. and probably most of Europe, and many of us regard this as hobby income or a side hustle. But outside the U.S., apparently in Asia and the Middle East, Contributors who have submitted massive numbers AI assets are making enough sales to affect their standard of living thanks to the strength and stability of the USD. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is busy reviewing millions of AI images. However, I do not understand that they continue to say that they must be contacted ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that they know that you acknowledge that your account has been suspended.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is busy reviewing millions of AI images. However, I do not understand that they continue to say that they must be contacted ...

By @oleschwander

Easy. If you are not interested in what happens, they simply can close down your account without investigation. I suppose that a good number of accounts simply give up at this point, because they are not doing a follow-up, they are intimidated, or they are really abusing the system and they know it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - I mean they ask the same person to contact them several times. Here three times. One must be enough ..?

Skærmbillede 2023-12-13 kl. 13.56.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, one is enough. The mail is the message, you should answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After long time of waiting today is the best day for me because my account is unblocked. I request to all that if someones have any problem so Please give him hope and best advises.

Thanks & Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they've replaced the former "validation status" message to notify Contributors of suspended accounts with the new "deactivation" message.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coincidentally, I just read an update on the Adobe Stock Discord server from an Adobe employee confirming my assumption. The former "validation status issue" message has been replaced by the "account deactivation" message.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suspicious account activity is all the reason Adobe's needs to block your account.

If you did nothing wrong, they will reinstate your account eventually.  However, if you violated the Contributor Terms, you won't be invited back.

The investigation could take several weeks.  Be patient & cooperative. 

Meanwhile, work on other projects.  You may submit work to other microstock services if you wish.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post this after long time of waiting but today my account is unblocked. So my advise is for those who have the same problem "That you must need to contact with adobe stock from the link they mentioned to you and wait as long as you can but don't give up. Do follow-up message after 2 to 3 weeks". I contacted four times but I think one or two times are better because more messages will get you in spam and your account will block forever. My account is unblocked after 40 days because I have no idea about validation issue if someones face this problem so contact directly and wait for responce. I also learn from this community which I can appreciate.

Thanks to all and always be happy,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines