• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor sales notifications

New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is there any way to set up to receive sales notifications from Adobe Stock Contributor on your cell phone? Is there any code or option for me to develop the application?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notifications are sent to email addresses, which of course, you can access from your phone. There is no option to have the notifications sent to mobile phone numbers.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But in the email you can only see the 'best seller' ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. One is notified on a daily basis with regard to sales, with only a single image representing the possible sale of a number of images. I check for sales a couple times per day, without even waiting to receive a notification, since that won't arrive until the following day. Same with images that get reviewed. If one is keeping tabs on sales and reviews on a daily basis, it's best to do so manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I thought you ment there is emails - or an app - showing alle the sales. But you still have to log into your Adobe-profile page.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But in the email you can only see the 'best seller' ..?

By @oleschwander

That's enough. For more information, you can log in to your account and check the sales. Besides for the fun aspect, there is absolutely no use for knowing the sales in a timely manner. I even ignore the e-mail. When I sign in the next time, I see the evolution. That is enough.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answer this question: You would need to set-up an app, that scans your e-mails, and when the e-mail comes in, the app needs to log in to your account and read the relevant data. There is no ready made application in view. And there is no API to access your contributor account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines