• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor: Your account has been blocked

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my contributor account got suspended. I tried to contact the adobe support team through email, and also tried to contact them from my contributor account. 
It has been 3 days. I haven't heard anything from them. I don't even know why they blocked my account. 
I don't know if anything I shared from my account violated their rules or not. 

I hope they let me know if I did anything wrong.
And undo whatever was the reason for this violation. 
Just hoping to get my contributor account back.

And start working again.

ShushantoK_0-1664544046171.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Hello Everyone,
I just got back my contributor account.
Thank you all for your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

I just contributor contacted the support team, then they checked if they could restore my account. 
But the process is slow. It took almost 1 month to restore my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your only option at this point is to contact Adobe Support.  I know you've contacted them already, but I'll provide the link again at the bottom.  Have you tried their chat box at the bottom right side of the support page?  I've found it helpful when I've needed assistance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
Thank you for your reply. 
I tried it. But didn't manage to get the expected result. 
Still waiting for the email from the adobe support team. 

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "didn't manage to get the expected result"? Did you chat with an agent?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not. 
The virtual Assitant suggested some categories which are not related to my problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you talked to a virtual agent, you're using the wrong support. Send an e-mail to the address indicated. Adobe is responsive, but allow them the weekend and holidays as non-working days. Watch your spam folder. 

More than this can't be done here for you. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, your only course of action is to wait for a reply, and if needed, contact them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@George_F wrote:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

This is the wrong Adobe support. Contributor support is needed. The screenshot shows the e-mail address to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your only course of action is to contact the email address in your screen shot. Youll have to wait for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read your Stock Contributor AGREEMENT. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Copyright and unusual account activity are matters that Adobe takes very seriously.  An investigation takes time. You may not hear anything for several weeks.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/how-to-report-suspected-misuse-of-your-intellectual-p...

Adobe Stock won't discuss a Contributor account matter publicly for privacy reasons. Check your email spam folder for a reply. 

Best of luck.

[Discussion locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,
I just got back my contributor account.
Thank you all for your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations. And thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am currently going through the same thing. My account has been blocked for unknown reason. How did you get your issue resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am currently going through the same thing. My account has been blocked for unknown reason. How did you get your issue resolved

By @bizmarkc38022315

By contacting contributor support. They will give you more information on this. There is nothing we can do for you, except saying that you should contact Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just contributor contacted the support team, then they checked if they could restore my account. 
But the process is slow. It took almost 1 month to restore my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe Support Community I need your help. Recently my Adobe contributor account has been blocked. Unfortunately, I uploaded an image that does not belong to me. So they blocked my account and apologies for my fault. The contributor support team send me the mail and they reply then the investigation has been opened and your account will remain blocked until further notice. But after 7 days passed the investigation team are not reply to me. I have lots of pending projects to upload for upcoming commemorative days. If they are not active on my account right now I can not meet the content right time. If someone knows how can i get my account Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait. It can take a month or more to check the account. I do not think that your timing is an argument to Adobe. You will have to live with the fact that you may miss your deadline. The problem is, that they will need to make sure that all assets are yours, before the account gets deblocked again. And I do not know, how you can upload assets, that are not yours and not being aware of that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Unfortunately, I uploaded an image that does not belong to me. " 

Adobe have a zero-tolerance for stolen images. Rightly, in my opinion. They do not want contributors who steal, or are so careless they upload other people's images, or do not understand the basics of copyright. What did you expect??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will lock this thread now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines