• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Images Not Being Accepted

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been just about two weeks since some of my submissions and they have yet to be reviewed. I am not sure why it is taking so long so I just wanted to post here to make sure nothing is wrong. I have seen on other people's posts that they had to change certain stuff or something like that.

Please let me know because I am not sure why it is taking so long! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of assets did you upload? Generative AI? Those are definitely taking longer to be analyzed by the Moderators because Adobe is experiencing a flood of such images. In the meantime, review your images again, looking carefully for technical flaws and ensuring that you have met all of Adobe's guidelines regarding titles and keywords.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All photos are Ai generated but some that were submitted at the same time have been accepted while others have not. I just wanted to reach out and see if something was wrong or if this is still normal because other posts I have read have said something could be wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If some have been accepted and others not, it's clearly moving. Now, as you still have not provided all information in your posession, I stay sith my judgement: it's currently normal. Sometimes, some pictures are slower in acceptance, probably because they get a second consideration from a supervisor. I had some pictures like this in the moderation queue, and sometimes they got accepted after a short delay.

And all indications are currently that generative AI get treated after a much longer waiting time as usual. 

You should follow the instructions for generative AI verbatim. Use the time to recheck, if you added all required information, like title, keywords and releases, as a lot of people think they can choose what to implement, when all are mandatory. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you submit?

Video

Photography

Vector graphics

"Generative AI"

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be of great help, if you, in your initial message, would give more information on the tyoe of assets you submitted and the number of assets waiting for moderation. 

As with no further information, we can only say, that it may be normal that currently there is a longer than usual waiting time. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as Adobe is concerned, generative Audio is NOT photos. No matter what it looks like. You MUST not submit them as photos, and you must follow all the other rules for generative AI. If you submitted them as photos, I suggest you delete them and resubmit as illustrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines