• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Again " Account Validation message" without any response or reply

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. i'am an adobe contributor, i was trying to access my account & received message : Account Validation issue" , i've sent many messages to the contact us but unfortunately no answer, No replay, i've searched with the support community and found the same subject mentioned many times, but most of the people complains about the " Very Slow Response" solving the issue from the support team .

kindly reply with explanation please.
thanks & best regards
TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Adobe should have already sent you an email explaining the problem, sometimes paperwork, sometimes a complaint against you, sometimes they think you have breached the rules (for example, not tagging AI generative work correctly). Check your spam folder etc. If they ask for explanation, reply in detail, because many people lose their account forever. Adobe will NEVER tell you the problem in this forum, because it is a personal issue to be kept private.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

I think you can expect a response within days, not hours; so repeatedly posting here and sending frequent emails to Adobe isn't going to hasten the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

This is a public web forum seen by all.  It is not private email. Adobe Stock will not respond here. 

Suspicious account activity and/or violation of Contributor Terms is a serious matter.  Investigation could take several weeks. Be patient.

Contact Stock Contributor Support DIRECTLY.   Adobe Customer Care can't help you with this matter.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Check your email inbox & spam folder for a reply.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should have already sent you an email explaining the problem, sometimes paperwork, sometimes a complaint against you, sometimes they think you have breached the rules (for example, not tagging AI generative work correctly). Check your spam folder etc. If they ask for explanation, reply in detail, because many people lose their account forever. Adobe will NEVER tell you the problem in this forum, because it is a personal issue to be kept private.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for reply, 
i'am checking my e-mail reguallary & i ve read many posts regarding this issue, the main problem is the delay from adobe team sending an e-mail with what is needed, i've checked my e-mail now again before replying you, Zero mails in spam & just recived a notification with your reply only.
i've tried to go to live chat & i was left more than one hour without any response!
i belive process should be more effcient with this kind of issues.
appreciate your reply again
hopefully you can help connecting me with any of the contributer support team or at least confirm that they have sent an e-mail explaining what is happening to solve it.
thanks again  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't go to chat, they are customer service. This just wastes your time. In this problem you are not a customer, you are a contributor. Only contributor support can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they was transfering me to "contributers support" but for more than an hour waitting and no answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public web forum seen by all.  It is not private email. Adobe Stock will not respond here. 

Suspicious account activity and/or violation of Contributor Terms is a serious matter.  Investigation could take several weeks. Be patient.

Contact Stock Contributor Support DIRECTLY.   Adobe Customer Care can't help you with this matter.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Check your email inbox & spam folder for a reply.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can expect a response within days, not hours; so repeatedly posting here and sending frequent emails to Adobe isn't going to hasten the process.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines