• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI generated account blocked

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a contributor for 5 years now and uploaded photos and videos. This month I decided to try uploading AI generated photos aswell. I read the gudelines and tried to follow them but I also made some mistakes as I see now. I got an email that my account is blocked and  that I should check my portfolio thoroughly and make appropriate adjustments or deletions of the respective files. Since then I can not access my account so I can not even make the adjustments and wrote 4 emails to the adress thay gave me and to contact us saying that I am sorry for the mistakes that I made and that I will make changes and respect the guidelines but no response. Now I have a note saying Your account has a validation status issue. I do not know what to do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

At this point, I would wait for Adobe to reply to the emails you've already sent.  I get the feeling they are a bit backed up at the moment, but there should be a reply. 

Make sure to check all of your spam folders, promotions, etc.  Adobe emails tend to go to my Promotions folder.

Wait another 5-10 business days and if you haven't had a reply, check back in with us 🙂.  I wouldn't send more emails, one is usually sufficient.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Your account is unblocked.

thank you,

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

I fyou have replied to the Contact Us link on the page indicating that your account has been suspended, you will receive a response from Adobe, though it could take days or even weeks. Sending repeated emails demanding a response accomplishes nothing and further clogs their support system. Adobe has blocked many, many accounts right now as they seem to be going through a massive review of questionable assets, in particular Generative AI submissions, so it could take some time. There's nothing yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, I would wait for Adobe to reply to the emails you've already sent.  I get the feeling they are a bit backed up at the moment, but there should be a reply. 

Make sure to check all of your spam folders, promotions, etc.  Adobe emails tend to go to my Promotions folder.

Wait another 5-10 business days and if you haven't had a reply, check back in with us 🙂.  I wouldn't send more emails, one is usually sufficient.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you for quick answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the contributor support e-mail? Normally, you get connected via the form to contact support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you. They replied after 14 days saying that my account is now unblocked. I tried to log in to my account (using multiple browsers and deleted history) but its still blocked. Wrote an email again and am waiting again for a week now! Very bad service they have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are probably overwhelmed with requests, I suppose.

@MatHayward ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account is unblocked.

thank you,

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all ,

my account was blocked too.  I did not get any email from Adobe. I wrote 4 emails to the help address, but I didn't get any answer yet.  , I don't even know what's the problem , if I did something wrong I will delay all the wrong stuff , but is important to get to my account to do it and to know what's wrong .I am an Adobe contributor since 2013 and I have more than 6000 images blocked and my money as well, I am very frightened and upset , can someone help? Who can I speak to? How can I get my account back as soon as possible ? It' a my full time job up to now ... thanks A lot for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fyou have replied to the Contact Us link on the page indicating that your account has been suspended, you will receive a response from Adobe, though it could take days or even weeks. Sending repeated emails demanding a response accomplishes nothing and further clogs their support system. Adobe has blocked many, many accounts right now as they seem to be going through a massive review of questionable assets, in particular Generative AI submissions, so it could take some time. There's nothing you can do except be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing same issue. I got an email that my account is Temporaray blocked and  Since then I can not access my account also I wrote 3-4  emails within gaps to the adress thay gave me and to contact us saying that I am sorry for the mistakes 

also i mentioned my files are generated using AI. If you think any File is problematic feel free to remove them. but please restore my account.

I also and respect the guidelines but no response and account is saying Your account has a validation status issue. I do not know what to do now? its my 7 months hard work. 

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing same issue. 

By @Ladli30887878fult

No, you are facing a different issue. OP got confirmation that his account was unblocked, and it wasn't. You have to wait for support to answer. For whatever reason, they blocked your account, you should get know those reasons quite fast. And they won't delete assets from your portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you please suggest how many days it will take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial response is usually in a few days, but it could take longer.  I would follow up in 10-15 business days, not before. 

If there is an investigation after the initial response, I would expect that to last several weeks.  One user reported 4 weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all ,

my account was blocked too.  I did not get any email from Adobe. I wrote 4 emails to the help address, but I didn't get any answer yet.  , I don't even know what's the problem , if I did something wrong I will delay all the wrong stuff , but is important to get to my account to do it and to know what's wrong .I am an Adobe contributor since 2013 and I have more than 6000 images blocked and my money as well, I am very frightened and upset , can someone help? Who can I speak to? How can I get my account back as soon as possible ? It' a my full time job up to now ... thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 emails is too many, depending on how long the account has been blocked.  Usually 1 email is enough, and sending multiple emails could be considered spam.  This may not be a fast process, you just have to wait for Adobe Contributor Support to reply.  I don't think they reply on weekends.

Depending on why your account was suspended, it may be temporary or it may be permanent.  While you are waiting for a reply from Adobe, try giving the Contributor Agreement a thorough read to see if there are any guidelines you may not have been following.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it is best to start a new thread with questions.  Adding on to an old thread can get quite confusing.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, it is best to start a new thread with questions.  Adding on to an old thread can get quite confusing.

Cheers!

By @George_F

Problem solved. All has been said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines