• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI generated images allowed?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am wondering if it is allowed to sell images here that I have created with Midjourney (AI generated art)? According to midjourneys terms of use, I own all the images that I create with Midjourney but I grant Midjourney a non exclusive royalty free license for them to showcase my images on their web site and the text prompt written to generate the image (Midjourney is a text to image AI generator).

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

AI generated Art is allowed under the Guidelines. Read also https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-g... for Details.

In addition to the information linked above, a blog post was published with more information on this important announcement. You can read it here: 

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/12/05/amplifying-human-creativity-adobe-stock-defines-new-gui...

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Please look here: announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We know what Midjourney is.  We also know that AI generated artwork can go horribly wrong.   We've seen horses with 5 legs, human forms with 6 fingers/toes, and other badly munged details that Stock rejected for obvious technical & quality issues. 

Keep in mind that AI is an imperfect tool.  If used correctly to enhance your own artwork, it can be a positive addition to your toolbox.  Just be careful to use high quality generated upscales and examine them very closely at 100-300% magnification before using them in your own artwork.  Correct imperfections if you can and discard the ones you can't.

When submitting AI Illustrations, use AI in the title and keywords to differentiate it from human created artwork.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines