• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI upload

Explorer ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm new here, and I apologize if I ask silly questions. I create AI-generated illustrations in the Dark Fantasy style, resembling paintings. When I upload them, the default file type is set as vector, and I'm unable to switch it to "Illustration". The button doesn't allow me to change it. I'm not sure what the issue might be as even my uploaded images are categorized as vector files. Is there anyone who might have a solution for this?

Bettina298174599py3_0-1683816524176.png

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

AI (Artificial intelligence) images must be rasters, so they must be JPEG. They must be described as "illustration" and have the "AI tools" check box set.

AI (Adobe Illustrator) work would normally be vectors, so they would be saved as EPS, AI or SVG. They must also be described as "Illustration". In very rare situations they might be uploaded as JPEG instead, they would still be "illuistration" and must NOT have the "AI tools check box set".

From your replies, the first one applies. 

If you have s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

I would delete them. It appears that many accounts are getting blocked these days for both intentional and unintentional violation of the rules, so why take that risk? If a potential Buyer spots such as asset and complains about it, Adobe will investigate. If you still have the original files created by the AI engine, you can resubmit using the correct file type. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type have you submitted? I submit jpg photographs, and in that File Type drop down box, I get only 2 choices: Illustrations or Photos.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, you nailed it. The submission file type is probably either .ai, .svg or .eps.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI = Artificial Intelligence generated illustration, submitted as a high-resolution JPG.

.ai = Adobe Illustrator vector graphic, submitted as .ai, .eps or .svg file.

Which one are you asking about?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for responding only now. I'm sure I made a mistake somewhere. I read the Generative AI submission guidelines post and other upload requirements. I used artificial intelligence to create the images and understood that they should be uploaded in EPS or SVG format only. Therefore, I converted them from JPG to EPS and then uploaded them. The Generative AI submission guidelines post states: "Submit all images as file type 'Illustration,' regardless of whether it looks like a photo or not." Also, click the "Created using generative AI tools" box in the indexing page of the contributor portal prior to submitting the file for review. Unfortunately, I don't have a Generative AI toolbox, and I don't know how to enable it. 

Bettina298174599py3_0-1683868815988.png

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Please, if you can, help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my images have already been accepted as vectors. Is it okay like this? Many were rejected due to quality issues. It's likely that my conversion settings were not appropriate.

https://stock.adobe.com/hu/contributor/211450839/Bettina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't upload vector assets that have AI images at the base. You will get banned for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the mistake. I uploaded my images in EPS format, thinking that only AI-generated images could be uploaded in that format. I likely misunderstood something. Sorry. I would like to ask to make sure. Is it allowed to upload AI-generated images in JPG format? Is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI (Artificial intelligence) images must be rasters, so they must be JPEG. They must be described as "illustration" and have the "AI tools" check box set.

AI (Adobe Illustrator) work would normally be vectors, so they would be saved as EPS, AI or SVG. They must also be described as "Illustration". In very rare situations they might be uploaded as JPEG instead, they would still be "illuistration" and must NOT have the "AI tools check box set".

From your replies, the first one applies. 

If you have successfully submitted any AI (artificial intelligence) images as EPS, or as JPEG without the "AI generative" check box, this is breaking Adobe's rules. They are strict about this, and if they find these images, or a customer complains, your account may be blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response! Yes, the first scenario applies. I uploaded AI-generated images as vector file types in EPS format. I misunderstood the rules. During the upload, there was no "AI generative" checkbox available, so I couldn't set it. They accepted 11 of my images this way. Now I'm not sure what to do. Should I delete them? I don't want to get blocked. Today, I uploaded images in JPG format instead of EPS. There, the "AI generative" checkbox was available, and I turned it on. These images are still pending review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would delete them. It appears that many accounts are getting blocked these days for both intentional and unintentional violation of the rules, so why take that risk? If a potential Buyer spots such as asset and complains about it, Adobe will investigate. If you still have the original files created by the AI engine, you can resubmit using the correct file type. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help! I have deleted them already. I don't want to get into trouble 🙂 I still have the originals, of course, and I will upload them in JPG format, correctly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all for help! One more question: In which category would you classify a picture depicting a fantasy creature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantasy + description of creature.  See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, don't forget to add "Generative AI Illustration" to title, keywords and descriptions so customers know what they're buying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no category for fantasy creatures. There are 3 categories (more, if you include video and templates), and it can be in any of those three:

If it is a photo (taken with a camera!) it's a photo.

If it is an illustration, including generative AI, it's an illustration.

If it is a vector file (generative AI is not allowed), it is in the vector category. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You All for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines