Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved content not appeared on portfolio

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is me again, still asking the same question since. I still have problem with my vector contents that being approved but not appearing on my portfolio. But I had received one download from my content. So strange.

PLEASE HELP!

Link to my page: https://stock.adobe.com/my/contributor/210619161/ekaraksasa%20studio

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that strange. You are located in Malaysia and not all stock content is available in this country. Adobe is reviewing stock content for different countries and that takes time. During that time, your content is open for sale in other regions:

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/210619161/ekaraksasa%20studio

As a side note: I see that you are offering “logo” designs. Buyers can't use your assets as logos, so your titles are misleading. I would recommend avoiding the “logo” keyword in the title and the keywords.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. Now I understand, I can see my contents now.

But what do you mean by ''I see that you are offering “logo” designs. Buyers can't use your assets as logos, so your titles are misleading. ''?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I buy your assets, I could not use them as a logo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can I use an Adobe Stock image as part of my company logo or brand?
No. You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo."

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Icons are not the same as company logos.  Icons are universal.  Logos are unique to one company brand.

For example, "POP POP dessert & coffee."  Nobody can use this for a company logo unless they just happen to own a company named POP POP that also sells dessert & coffee.  Do you see the problem with that?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines