• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blocked account

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my account has been banned for almost 3 weeks now for using words like (minecraft-hummer) in generated photos. They wrote to me from support that after the account is unblocked I need to remove it from the account or fix it, but I did this fix before they blocked my account, so I don't understand why they blocked my account so late and of course I have to wait until the appeal. This week (Monday) they wrote to me about adobecontributor 

(Dear Contributor, Your Adobe Stock Contributor account has been de-activated. More information can be found in your e-mail or contact us.)     ------what does it means?-----

Of course, I didn't receive any message from Adobe on my email, I also checked my spam. Of course I contacted them, but no one answered me at all. I want to ask you if they blocked my account completely or will they unblock it for me?

I would like to make one more note... I have never encountered such bad communication in my life as here with Adobe

thanks and have a nice day 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

You must use the Contact Us link on your account page and wait for Adobe to reply. Yes, it is frustrating to have to wait, and it might take some time to get a reply. They are working on many account suspensions right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

hello. My account is active again, they unblocked it on Thursday evening 21/02/2024 (eu time) No one answered my email, I solved everything through the virtual assistant and after 24 hours they activated my account again, of course I have to delete all the problematic photos within a week that contained the words Minecraft and Hummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote them yesterday.still without any answer and i dont think so they will answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote them yesterday.still without any answer and i dont think so they will answer.

By @Jurajj

They will answer. Either with stock text or a personal answer, but they answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whi did you quote and did not add additional information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whi did you quote and did not add additional information?

By @Abambo

========

Spam bot removed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, what information should i have added? I don't have any new information. My account is still blocked and Adobe still hasn't responded. Have a nice weekend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. 21 days ago I remembered adobe, just as you advised me, that they had not forgotten me by chance, of course adobe did not even reply to the last email I wrote on 10.1.2024 (european time) no reply from them, I also checked the spam , but simply no email. I'm starting to understand why people open another account after being blocked. So I have a few questions for you.

1: Is it possible to open a new account after blocking and upload the same content from the blocked account?

2: Can I use the same paypal account as on the blocked account?

3: Is there anything you would advise me so that I don't get banned again? Of course, I know which photos and keywords blocked my account and I wouldn't even upload them. I would like to wait a little longer to see if they unblock my main account and wait a little longer with the new one. I like to be treated fairly, so I keep hoping that they will unblock my account. Thank you for your response

[moderator cured HTML formatting error]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take longer than 21 days for account investigation to be completed. If Adobe finds that your violations were egregious, they'll close your account permanently. If not, it will be restored. Opening up a new account puts you at risk of being blocked again. As you know, it's a lot of work to upload, add titles and keywords and submit. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.

my account is blocked  more then 21 days.21 days is from my last email  what i wrote to them..my account is block from 21.11.2023(europian time) so more then 2.5 months and account is block cause of those keys words that's all.

and i really dont know why adobe dont have tel phone on web site like other photobank and why they dont answer for email? other photobank when you write email to them so they answer in few hours ,not months!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Contributor Support team is overwhelmed with the number of account violations they have to investigate. This situation never existed before Adobe started accepting Gen AI assets. I'll let you decide for yourself why that has happened... Providing a phone number for contributors to complain about rejected images, long delay times, account suspensions, etc. would be a disaster!  Remember, we Contributors are Suppliers not Buyers. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi what happen about your account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. My account is active again, they unblocked it on Thursday evening 21/02/2024 (eu time) No one answered my email, I solved everything through the virtual assistant and after 24 hours they activated my account again, of course I have to delete all the problematic photos within a week that contained the words Minecraft and Hummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved everything through the virtual assistant and after 24 hours they activated my account again,

By @Jurajj

That's interesting. Customer support could connect you with contributor support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Yes, they put me together, I don't know what team, but it worked. I'm glad it turned out this way and I hope I don't get banned again. I deleted all the Ai photos that were waiting for approval and I hope that's ok. So thanks to the virtual assistant and people at Adobe for unblocking my account. It took 3 months but I'm back active. Thank you once again. I will contact you in a week and tell you if I am active or if I have been banned again. Sorry for my English

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting assets in the submission queue is OK. What is absolutely needed is deleting the accepted assets. And if you are careful with trademarks in the future, you won't be banned again.

(No trouble with you writing in your language. We will use the mechanical translator.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my accepted porfolio there was 1 normal photo that contained the word minecraft but it was accepted 9 months ago , of course i deleted it , there are no other photos that contain minecraft or hummer at least i hope nothing i drove I hope it's okay, I'll see in a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi can you help me to back my account and connect with contributor support? if you can send me a message thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you contacted virtual assistant please tell me. My account also blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been blocked you must use the contact us link shown on your account page, then wait for a reply from Adobe.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A virtual assistant will not be of assistance. If you contacted Adobe with the "Contact Us" link, you've done what you need to do. Now, you just need to wait. It could take awhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They sent me mail. I replied that mail with apologize. But since then no response from adobe. It has been 40 days now, my account is still blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you remember which page you were on for it? I've been in this situation for over 6 months now and havent been getting anywhere with the emails and I tried the live chat but they said contrubutor support is only available through the email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the live chat but they said contrubutor support is only available through the email

By @sixhaunt

Customer support is for paying customers, not for suppliers who get paid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending e-mails is not recommended. They do not open a case and can get lost in the cyberspace.

1. Yes, but if the content is the problem, you will get blocked again.

2. Yes.

3. Follow the terms and conditions. I'm a contributor for 7 years and I never got banned. I know that a perfect path to get banned is to violate the copyright rules and IP rules. It takes longer, if you are just spamming the system. Defrauding the system will get you banned at latest when asking for a payout. So you should avoid all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont do anything wrong and i see some contributer that work 5 and 7 years in this forum and they got banned.what is IP rules explain more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is IP rules explain more?

By @mehdi32564195bdu3

Intellectual properties.

i dont do anything wrong

By @mehdi32564195bdu3

I won't judge that. But an account gets banned for a reason.

i see some contributer that work 5 and 7 years in this forum and they got banned

By @mehdi32564195bdu3

Yes. Either, they started just to embellish their assets, or they just got caught with what they did 5 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines