• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blocked account

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my account has been banned for almost 3 weeks now for using words like (minecraft-hummer) in generated photos. They wrote to me from support that after the account is unblocked I need to remove it from the account or fix it, but I did this fix before they blocked my account, so I don't understand why they blocked my account so late and of course I have to wait until the appeal. This week (Monday) they wrote to me about adobecontributor 

(Dear Contributor, Your Adobe Stock Contributor account has been de-activated. More information can be found in your e-mail or contact us.)     ------what does it means?-----

Of course, I didn't receive any message from Adobe on my email, I also checked my spam. Of course I contacted them, but no one answered me at all. I want to ask you if they blocked my account completely or will they unblock it for me?

I would like to make one more note... I have never encountered such bad communication in my life as here with Adobe

thanks and have a nice day 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

You must use the Contact Us link on your account page and wait for Adobe to reply. Yes, it is frustrating to have to wait, and it might take some time to get a reply. They are working on many account suspensions right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

hello. My account is active again, they unblocked it on Thursday evening 21/02/2024 (eu time) No one answered my email, I solved everything through the virtual assistant and after 24 hours they activated my account again, of course I have to delete all the problematic photos within a week that contained the words Minecraft and Hummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use the Contact Us link on your account page and wait for Adobe to reply. Yes, it is frustrating to have to wait, and it might take some time to get a reply. They are working on many account suspensions right now. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that you can't help me here with regard to unblocking the account. I contacted them again through the contact form, as you advised me. I hope that I will hear back soon so that I know what to do next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. We are really not able to help any of the account holders that are blocked. We can only advice to contact Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. Please, how should I deal with Adobe not writing to me at all and not responding to my email? I received the last message from adobe support on 1/12/2023. My account has been blocked since 21/11/2023. It has taken quite a long time for them to comment on whether they will unblock my account or not. my account is blocked due to metadata where I used the words Minecraft and Hammer. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't quite tell if your account has been suspended for a few weeks, or 10-11 months.  If your account has been suspended for 10-11 months, then I would anticipate that the de-activation is permanent.

If this is a recent suspension, sometimes the reply from Adobe takes a week or two.  Make sure to watch your spam and promotion folders of your email service.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is last msg from adobe 1.12.2023

Dear juraj,

Your account has been blocked because you uploaded content that referenced names of brands in the metadata. This violates the Adobe Stock generative AI guidelines and is strictly prohibited.

Contents related to Minecraft, Hummer, and other brand must be removed from your account. Also, you can't mention any names, brands, or anything that can violate intellectual property rights in the metadata.  

Review our help page for AI-generated content again. Click here. 

Please ensure you don´t submit files that violate the Adobe Stock generative AI guidelines in the future. We therefore recommend that you re-read the generative AI guidelines and the related FAQ.

Please wait until further notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I deleted the minecraft pictures and fixed the hammer pictures before I got banned, but I did that long before I got banned.

you know, my parents taught me that decency tells you to write off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be other issues as well, and perhaps Adobe hasn't completed their review. We've heard repeatedly here that accounts can remain suspended for weeks or even months before they are restored. The December 1st message is quite clear "please wait until further notice."  So you must continue to wait. Meanwhile, don't spam Adobe with multiple requests. So far, they haven't advised that your account is permanently terminated, so you still have some chance of having it restored.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone and happy new year. Please, is there any other way to contact adobe besides email? adobe company has not contacted me for more than a month. my account has been suspended for 51 days. thanks for the advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the "Contact Us" link as described above?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,i contacted them last year in december ,no answear yet .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont want to spam them .but i think i waiting long tíme without aby answear 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your last email from them said "Please wait until further notice", so that's what you'll have to do...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oki im waiting,but how long IT take tíme? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here knows the answer to that question. We have no insight into Adobe's internal procedures.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oki im waiting,but how long IT take tíme? 

By @Jurajj

Wait 3 weeks, then send a friendly reminder. You should not forget that there was the end of the year, and this was surly not a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@George_F ,

@Jurajj is using the European way to write dates DD/MM/YYYY. You interpreted as MM/DD/YYYY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Spam folder.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) Receipt of an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party,
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
4) Unlawful use of intellectual property, including brand names & trademarks owned by other entities.

If you don't hear anything within 15 business days, send a follow-up inquiry to Stock Contributor Support.
Meanwhile work on other projects. You may submit content to other microstock services.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I don't have any emails in spam, I check it constantly. Of course, I don't forget that it was Christmas and it could have slowed them down, that's understandable, but even so, the last message from the Adobe company was December 1, 2023, or more than a month ago. I think that they could already say what will happen next with my account.thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other Contributors in your situation have reported that it can take a couple of months to receive a reply. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I read that it can take weeks to months, but there are people whose accounts were unblocked within 1-2 weeks and with a significantly larger portfolio than mine. My portfolio is 1139 photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is any evidence that portfolio size has anything to do with how long the account remains blocked. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send a friendly reminder. That's all the advice we can give you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines