• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a spouse be a witness on a model/property release?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, I am sort of a newbie to Adobe Stock. I have a question that I need answers for concerning model/property releases. I have some images of both my parents and their house that I would like to submit as stock. I already know that a release would be required in order to submit them. My question is, can I have one of them being the one who signs as the property owner and the other as being the witness since they both own the same house? Also, what about a model release? Can one another be each others witness? The images in question have both of them together in the same image. Also, how would that apply to images of them individually? I know, I know... that's three questions! Any advice would be really helpful, thanks so much!

Keith J.  

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

My question is, can I have one of them being the one who signs as the property owner and the other as being the witness since they both own the same house?

Keith J.  

By @KDJ Imagery

Sure. That even would be ideal. As such, none can claim later they didn't know…

Also, what about a model release? Can one another be each others witness? The images in question have both of them together in the same image.

Keith J.  

By @KDJ Imagery

I would suppose: yes, why not! As a model release of both

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My question is, can I have one of them being the one who signs as the property owner and the other as being the witness since they both own the same house?

Keith J.  

By @KDJ Imagery

Sure. That even would be ideal. As such, none can claim later they didn't know…

Also, what about a model release? Can one another be each others witness? The images in question have both of them together in the same image.

Keith J.  

By @KDJ Imagery

I would suppose: yes, why not! As a model release of both individually is required, why should not A witness B and B witness A.

Also, how would that apply to images of them individually?

Keith J.  

By @KDJ Imagery

If those are the same A and B you need to submit the release only once.

Just as an alternative: when the release is signed digitally, a witness is not needed.

Make sure that the dates are all the same! That's important.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines