• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access my Adobe Stock account

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a catastrophic problem - I can't get into my Adobe Stock account.

I have tried to reach out to both AS support and Mat Hayward, but no one answers.

Adobe used to provide a good service for customers and suppliers, but now it has gone completely wrong ..!

Mat - can you help me out of this mess ...?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

If you have tried to reach out for Adobe Stock Contributor support, you need to be patient and wait for your turn. Normally, Adobe gives you a first assessment of the problem and then goes quiet until they reach to a conclusion. Reaching that conclusion may need some time.

You will need to watch your spam folder, Adobe contributor support answers via e-mail.

Whatever happened, Adobe does block accounts for reason. And it does so as soon as it notifies a major issue, to protect its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have tried to reach out for Adobe Stock Contributor support, you need to be patient and wait for your turn. Normally, Adobe gives you a first assessment of the problem and then goes quiet until they reach to a conclusion. Reaching that conclusion may need some time.

You will need to watch your spam folder, Adobe contributor support answers via e-mail.

Whatever happened, Adobe does block accounts for reason. And it does so as soon as it notifies a major issue, to protect its customers.

As Adobe does not publicly discuss the issues and there is nothing that can be done here for you on this public space, I will lock this discussion now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines